Course Description: A study of the basic concepts of physics using only elementary principals. Topics include the concepts behind mechanics, heat, electricity, magnetism, sound, light, atomic and nuclear physics.
Course Objectives: Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand basic Physics that will better prepare them for more rigorous Ultrasound Physics once accepted into the program.
- Define exactly what is Physics is and how it is applied in life.
- Recognize why it is detrimental to study Physics.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Nurture symbolic thought using basic algebra.
- Think in terms of direct and inverse proportions.
April 16, 2018
April 4, 2018
Because ultrasound is such a unique modality, training someone strictly on the job would take approximately a year or more. Having the actual classroom knowledge helps so much to understand what you are looking at while scanning. I am sure the degree of Renee’s ability is due to the Institute of Ultrasound Diagnostics and highly recommend their program.