Course Description: A study of the basic concepts of physics using only elementary principals. Topics include the concepts behind mechanics, heat, electricity, magnetism, sound, light, atomic and nuclear physics.
Course Objectives: Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand basic Physics that will better prepare them for more rigorous Ultrasound Physics once accepted into the program.
- Define exactly what is Physics is and how it is applied in life.
- Recognize why it is detrimental to study Physics.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Nurture symbolic thought using basic algebra.
- Think in terms of direct and inverse proportions.
April 16, 2018
April 4, 2018
I attended you program back in 1991. Just recently I graduated from a physician’s assistant program and will begin working as an emergency room PA next month. I wanted to send my regards and to thank you for the wonderful program that you offer. After being in school for the least 2 ½ years, I realize what an outstanding program you have and how much I learned. I paid a lot more money to become a PA and did not get near the education I received at IUD. So, keep up the good work and remember that quality is the best reputation anyone can have.
Nabil Samy Himaya Abdel Messiah, RDMS